Iceland Circle Tour
June, July and August are the “official summer months” in Iceland with up to 24 hours of daylight and the time of the midnight sun. The temperatures are mild, wildlife is most active, and nature is in bloom. In activities, you will learn about the Icelandic horse, experience sea angling, enter a folk museum with its turf houses, visit a Viking Age Settlement museum and explore the natural habitat of whales on a whale watching tour. You bathe in a pool of geothermal water rich in minerals and silica, walk on black lava beaches and sail between floating icebergs on a glacial lagoon.
This is an ideal tour for those who want to experience the whole variety of Icelandic landscape, culture, history, and nature in only nine days. You visit two of Iceland's national parks, and there are opportunities to do some walks in the beautiful countryside most days during the tour. Accommodation is in a mix of 3 and 4-star hotels, all rooms are with private facilities.
HIGHLIGHTS AND Experiences
• Complete circle tour around Iceland’s ring road
• Climb a small volcano crater
• Whale watching and sea angling
• Boat trip on glacial lagoon with floating icebergs
• Soak in the geothermal nature baths at Lake Mývatn
• See the most powerful waterfall in Europe - Dettifoss
• Visit to two national parks, Ţingvellir and Vatnajökull
• Look into an explosion crater
• See waterfalls, geysers, hot springs, volcanoes, glaciers and fjords
• Daily leisurely walks 1-2 hours
• Small group travel, maximum 20 persons
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus to instantly share your best times in Iceland on social media
Please note that this tour books up quickly. An update on availability may not appear immediately at our website after the tour fills up. Kindly contact us to check for availability before making an online booking.