Iceland Circle Tour
This round-the-island tour shows you highlights of Icelandic nature, geological wonders, historical and cultural sites. We introduce you to the life in the countryside where you learn about the Icelandic horse, experience fish angling, visit a folk museum with its turf houses, visit a Viking Age Settlement museum and explore the natural habitat of whales on a whale watching tour. You bathe in a pool of geothermal water rich in minerals and silica, walk on black lava beaches and sail between floating icebergs on a glacial lagoon. This is an ideal tour for those who want to experience the whole variety of Icelandic landscape, culture, history, and nature in only nine days. You visit two of Iceland's three national parks, and there are opportunities to do some walks in the beautiful countryside most days during the tour. Accommodation is in a mix of 3 and 4-star hotels, in rooms are with private facilities.
HIGHLIGHTS AND Experiences
• Complete circle tour around Iceland’s ring road
• Climb a small volcano crater
• Whale watching and sea angling
• Boat trip on glacial lagoon with floating icebergs
• See the most powerful waterfall in Europe - Dettifoss
• Average of one to two hours walking a day
• Look into an explosion crater
• See waterfalls, geysers, hot springs, volcanoes, glaciers and fjords
• Visit to two National Parks, Ţingvellir and Vatnajökull
• Visit to the Nature Baths at Lake Mývatn
• Small group travel, maximum 20 persons
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus to instantly share your best times in Iceland on social media
Please note that this tour books up quickly. An update on availability may not appear immediately at our website after the tour fills up. Kindly contact us to check for availability before making an online booking.