Weekly escorted tour around Iceland, available all year round. Explore the stunning landscape and breathtaking nature with volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs, mountains, fjords, glaciers, glacier lagoon and waterfalls. Enjoy a leisurely group tour on Iceland’s ring road, combining nature, soft adventure, and cultural experiences. Chances to see the Northern Lights during departures from mid-September to mid-April. Join this amazing and complete circle tour of Iceland, a bestseller all year round! Hunt the Midnight Sun in the Summer and the Northern Lights in the Winter.
Highlights and Experiences:
• Escorted coach tour around Iceland's Ring Road
• Visit two national parks
• The Golden circle including Ţingvellir,Geysir & Gullfoss
• Mývatn Nature Baths, including towel
• Included are visits to small local museums, cultural experiences and soft adventures
• Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
• Chances to see the Northern Lights from October to mid-April
Day 1. Arrival
Individual transfer by Flybus shuttle bus from Keflavik airport to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
Dinner is on your own.
(50 km/31 mls)