Weekly escorted tour around Iceland, available all year round. Explore the stunning landscape and breathtaking nature with volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs, mountains, fjords, glaciers, glacier lagoon and waterfalls. Enjoy a leisurely group tour on Iceland’s ring road, combining nature, soft adventure, and cultural experiences. Chances to see the Northern Lights during departures from mid-September to mid-April. Join this amazing and complete circle tour of Iceland, a bestseller all year round! Hunt the Midnight Sun in the Summer and the Northern Lights in the Winter.
Highlights and Experiences:
• Escorted coach tour around Iceland's Ring Road
• Visit two national parks
• The Golden Circle including Ţingvellir,Geysir & Gullfoss
• Mývatn Nature Baths, including towel
• Included are visits to small local museums, cultural experiences and soft adventures
• Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
• 2x evenings with Northern Lights Program (from mid-September to mid-April).
• New: Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon from May through September 2021 only
• New: Optional whale watching in Akureyri in the morning of day 3, April through October 2021 only
Day 1. Arrival
Individual transfer by Flybus shuttle bus from Keflavik airport to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
Dinner is on your own.
(50 km/31 mls)