Icebergs, hot springs and volcanoes dominate Iceland´s beautiful, yet rugged landscape. On a guided coach tour, experience the hidden powers of the island including views of the notorious Eyjafjallajokull volcano and the breath taking glacial lagoon. With several nights spent in stunning rural locations, you’ll be perfectly situated to hunt the magical Northern lights.
Accommodation with private facilities.
• Make great use of your time with this introductory tour of Iceland and its unique wonders
• View first-hand many of the classic natural wonders, including the Golden Circle area, the Glacier Lagoon and Reynisfjara Beach
• Walk between two continents at Thingvellir National Park
• Experience the amazing variety in Iceland’s landscape, with volcanoes, glaciers, and waterfalls
• Discover the powers of earth, water and fire and how they created Iceland—and our planet
• Walk along the banks of the amazing, iceberg-filled Glacier Lagoon
• Take stunning photographs at the dramatic Diamond Beach
• Relax in the brilliant azure waters of the Blue Lagoon
• Learn how Icelanders use geothermal power, including for baking
• See famous Icelandic volcanoes and their impacts on the area around them
• Relax each evening in specially-selected, quality hotels with private facilities
• Discover and learn about Iceland from our hand-picked local guides, who are passionate and knowledgeable about Iceland
• Take advantage of great value with included meals and activities
Special New Year’s Eve Version on 27 December. Includes a New Year’s Eve celebration. Contact us for price and information.
This tour is available with Foodie Focus on 24 October 2019, 27 February 2020 and 31 March 2020. Contact us for price and information.
Early Bird Discount 10%
Booking period: July 12th to September 15th 2019
Traveling period: October 1st 2019 to April 30th 2020
Please contact us to check availability.
Day 1. Arrival
Transfer from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik not included.
Highlights: Reykjavik Hallgrimskirkja Tjornin National Gallery The Sun Voyager Perlan Parliament House
Overnight stay in Reykjavik.
Please note that check-in at most hotels starts at 14:00 (2:00pm).