A short winter break with sightseeing, light hiking, activities and an overnight in a 4 star hotel
IF01 Northern Lights and Ice Cave Adventure is only available as a private tour in winter 2020 - 2021. Please contact us for prices and booking.
During this two-day winter adventure our expert glacier-guide will help you discover the great diversity of Iceland‘s natural wonders. He will take you, in a small group of 4-16 participants, to many of the country‘s highlights, including the nenowned Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón, the majestic glaciers of the South Coast and the beautiful waterfalls Seljalan dsfoss and Skógafoss. On top of the stunning scenery you will experice an exciting Glaicer Walk with Ice Cave exploration on Europe‘s largest glacier Vatnajökull. The night will be spent in the wonderful 4-star Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon, a perfect location to experience teh Norhtern Lights.
• Small group experience with personalized service
• Ice cave exploration & glacier walk
• Black beaches (Reynisfjara)
• The famous DC3 Plane Wreck
• Beautiful waterfalls (Skógafoss, Seljalandsfoss)
• The Glacier Lagoon & Diamond Beach
• Eyjafjallajökull & glacier view
• The 4-star Fosshotel Glacier