A short winter trip to Reykjavik and the Icelandic countryside - 5 days / 4 nights
Bestseller to explore South Iceland during the winter with a focus on the Northern Lights. Visit Reykjavík, the Blue Lagoon, the Black lava beach, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfall, the Golden Circle, meet Icelandic horses on a farm and see the Northern Lights. Optional Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull and Northern Lights by boat cruise from Reykjavík. Excellent value for money and a short stay in Iceland. Also available for Christmas and New Years!
The tour can be booked with a comfort option for hotel upgrade in Reykjavík and Hella in the countryside.
Highlights and Experiences:
• Budget holiday offering excellent value for money
• Must-see nature: the Golden Circle, the South Coast and the Blue Lagoon
• Visit to Skógar folk museum with turf houses
• 2 night stay in South Iceland, ideal for Northern Lights hunting
• 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for Aurora Borealis
• Optional Northern Lights cruise (day 1 and 4)
• Option for hotel upgrade
• Optional glacier hike (day 3)