10 days, 9 nights Guided bus tour in a small group
This guided small group tour takes you on a classic route around the island, with an emphasis on Icelandic nature. Each day of this journey offers unique insights into the culture, new adventures and a fascinating diversity of landscapes. Starting from Reykjavik, an experienced local guide will take you to Iceland’s most talked about attractions along with some hidden gems you may not find in the guidebooks!
Maximum group size is 16 participants.
Small group sizes mean these tours fill quickly, booking early also gives you the best chance of securing your desired departure date.
• Circle Iceland on the Ring Road, one of the best road trips in the world
• Explore the famous Golden Circle route, including hot springs and cascading waterfalls
• Sail among the massive floating icebergs at the Glacier Lagoon
• Walk the Diamond Beach, seeing the scattered, glistening ice
• Tour the south coast, including the waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss
• Discover the volcanic Lake Mývatn and its beautiful surroundings
• Photograph the jagged basalt columns & sweeping black sand beaches
• Survey the splendid Snćfellsnes peninsula
• Walk the quaint streets of Akureyri, the unofficial capital of north Iceland
• Enjoy an optional whale watching tour froHúsavík
• Taste Icelandic cuisine with local, fresh ingredients from restaurants, farms & greenhouses